1960s Petrol Blue Cotton Work Wear Shirt, 43in Chest
The work wear shirt is a versatile addition to your wardrobe. This early 1960s number in a great petrol blue is made from a nice weight cotton, which could also double up as a jacket in the milder months. Wear alone or undone over a plain white tee, it will go with everything and be the item you keep reaching for daily.
• Deep petrol blue colour - closest to the main photo
• Double breast pockets
• Pointed collar
• Curved hem with gusset to sides
• Button down front
• Single button cuffs with wide vent
• Made from a mid weight soft brushed cotton
• There are areas of rubbing and wear to some edges, like the collar points and the pocket edges. There is slight fade to some of these areas from washing. There are a couple of dark marks. All shown in photos. The original buttons have been replaced due to them being broken.
• Care/composition: no labels
Chest: 43in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Sleeve length: 23.5in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Pure White Tennis Dress with Red and Blue Trim, by Montigo Bay, 38in Bust