1960s Peppermint Fluted Sleeve Flared Dress, By Peggy French, 42in Bust
Fab and flouncy is the only way to describe this dress! From Peggy French in the 1960s, this peppermint dream is the perfect amount of prim and cute with the bow and button front with the high collar. The fluted bell sleeves match with the fluted skirt, giving the look movement and femininity but a wonderful freshness with the peppermint green. Wear with cute white block heels and a matching bag for a classic 60s outfit.
• Fresh peppermint green colour
• Opera length sleeves with fluted bell frill cuff
• Small stand up collar
• Self covered decorative buttons to the front with a matching bow
• Full A-line skirt
• Princess seam bust darts carry down to the hem to create a scalloped look
• Fastens with a nylon zip to the back
• Made from a soft springy poly blend
• Lined in a grey green acetate lining
• Peggy French Couture label to the back
• There is one small pull to the front of the dress on the hip. Shown in the photo.
• Care/composition: None
Waist: 36in (tight)
Length: 37in (1in extra hem)
Sleeve length: 18in
Shoulder to shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.