1960s Orange and Tan Butterfly Print Toweling Frame Bag
Originally it my have been a vanity case in the 1960s, but this cute little toweling bag with a retro butterfly print makes a fab little handbag! On the outside, the lovely print is complimented by the brown trim and finished with the cute little handles to both sides. The frame to the top opens up and reveals the bright orange interior that has cute little pockets to hold all your belongings. Just adorable!
• Geometric butterfly print toweling fabric in orange, tan and white
• Gold tone frame, fastens using a looped clasp to the top
• Triangular shaped top
• Two short metal handles, attached to the bag with fabric loops
• Solid sides and bottom
• Brown PVC edging to the corners
• Large main pocket with 4 smaller pockets to the sides, elastic to the top of them
• Lined in an orange plastic acetate, wipeable
• Sorina label to the inside
• There is a small rip to the top of the lining, and one on each side at the top of the pocket. all inside. There are some light marks to the body of the bag, which looks like dirt, and there is also what appears to be some dried glue to one end. There is slight tarnishing to the handle. All shown in photos.
Length at frame: 23.5cm
Length at bottom: 28cm
Handle Height: 8cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust