1960s Novelty Striped Pink House Jute Bag with Swan
Oh my god! If you like novelty prints, you will LOVE this bag! Cute little jute house shaped bag with an adorable swan on the front, little flowers and a lovely striped roof. With all the bright colours, this will match all your outfits and makes a nice change to a clutch. Just don't take your eye off it as I am pretty sure a fellow vintage lover will nab it!
• Swan and windows to one side, flowers to the back
• Striped roof and pink sides
• Small handle to top
• Hinged to one side with string
• Fastens with a wooden bead and string
• Lightweight and made from a jute type woven material, I would not carry anything too heavy
• Large interior, no pockets
Full Length of Roof: 20cm
Handle Height: 6cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust