1960s Navy short Sleeve Shirt with Pink Flower Embroidery, 38in Bust
This 1960s navy shirt is so so beautiful! The front is covered in wonderfully delicate embroidery, edged embroidered scallops sleeves, finished off with a decorated Mao collar for a cute and girly look. This looked fabulous worn with a pinafore dress, showing off the embroidery and the frogging button front.
• Floral embroidery in blue, white and pink
• Navy blue colour
• Mandarin style collar with embroidered detail
• Fastens using hidden poppers down the front, hidden by frogging
• Shaped slits to the side
• Short sleeves embroidered trim and scalloped edge
• Made from lightweight poly blend fabric
• Daffodil label to the inside
• Care/composition: 73% polyester, 22% cotton
Shoulder to Shoulder: 13.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Mustard and Black Wool Waistcoat, by Scott Lester, 41in Bust