1960s Navy Blue Lace A-line Half Slip, by Sidroy, 20in-32in Waist
Was £20 - Save £15!
1960s half slip from Sidroy in a very unusual navy blue. This blue vintage slip has a lovely wide floral white lace band detailing to the bottom, and a ribbon & lace accent band above. This slip will give a nice smooth silhouette under an A-line skirt or dress, and thanks to the elasticated waistband, will be comfortable to wear all day and move with you. Why settle for a nude, boring, modern day equivalent? Go for a vintage original to really feel sexy and ladylike!
• Designed to go under A-line skirts and dresses, but would work under fuller skirts also
• Lace trim to bottom, with a lace & ribbon accent
• Knee length
• Elasticated waist for comfort
• Sidroy label to seam
• Small amount of 'fluffing' to the right hand side, where it must have been worn under something rough, and there is also some pin marks where it was once shortened
• There is a very slight yellowed stain to the front on the lace. This does not detract from the garment, but is worth noting. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: Nylon. Hot hand wash.
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue and Cream Stripe Collared Short Sleeve Cardigan Knit, 36in Bust
1960s Cream and Tan Marl Fisherman's Chunky Knit Jumper, by Harvanson, 46in Chest