1960s Navy Blue and White Scissor Print Dog Ear Collar Towelling Mini Dress, 39in Bust
Bold and eye-catching, not only is this dress super cool with its scissor print, but also practical with the addition of being made from towelling! From the 1960s, with the classic long and rounded dog ear collar and short mini length, you could wear it just as a normal dress, as a cute cover up on a day out to the pool or beach, or as the most perfect coat if you are a vintage hairdresser!
• Navy blue and white bold novelty scissor print
• Wide and long dog ear collar in contrasting white
• Mini length
• Short sleeves, with white cuffs
• Fastens with white plastic buttons to the front, which have gone slightly off white from age
• Made from a light weight towelling fabric
• There is a little marking to the back of the collar from wear on the neck, and there a are a few yellow spots inside the collar. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 39in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 32in with 0.5in extra hem
Sleeve length: 11.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Camel and Brown Knitted Drop Waist Jumper Dress, Bust 36in to 42in