1960s Mustard Embroidered Floral Black Wool Hungarian Waistcoat, 34in Bust
Stunning black late 1960s wool waistcoat, with wonderful embroidered mustard floral motifs that just screams hippy vibes from the rooftops! Beautifully flattering curved front and cropped short length, this is great to be worn with a cheesecloth blouse or a floral prairie dress. But if you really want to mix it up, wear with a head to toe black outfit for a pop of boho cool.
• Bright mustard yellow floral embroidery to the front on both sides
• Curved front
• Short cropped length
• Made from a black wool, with a boiled wool texture
• Lined in a black cotton fabric
• Made in Hungary label to the back, with size label
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 34in (measured across the back, so can fit smaler of larger)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max