1960s Light Blue Embroidered Boho Cotton Top, 50in Bust
If you love late 1960s, early 1970s hippy style then this is the top for you as you can't get anymore classic 'Summer of Love' than an embroidered shirt! Made from fine gauzy cotton, this is great for warm weather. The embroidery is wonderfully detailed and charming. Wear under a classic Afghan coat and with flares for a proper hippy look!
Guess what? We have a great suede Afghan coat and a range of flares in stock!
• Light blue fabric
• Dark blue embroidery to front and sleeves
• Slight fit to the body, but meant to be worn little looser
• Round V-neck with smocking and long ties
• Full length sleeves with ties to the cuff
• No fastenings, designed to be pulled over the head
• Made from a light weight fine cotton
• There is a little pull to the fabric, and natural slubs as shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label
Bust: 50in max - I would advise you be at least 2in less to get the proper fit
Shoulder: 14in approx
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue, Yellow and White Stripe Zip Front Cycle Top, by Newmarket, 41in Chest