1960s Large Navy Blue and Gold Framed Double Handled Carry Bag, by Weymouth American
A bag for the woman that carries her life with her (ok let's face it, it is all of us!) Large navy 1960s top handled grab bag with a massive interior pocket and a small twist lock front pocket, large enough to keep everything we need but good looking enough not too look like you are carrying round a suitcase! The colours are classic navy and gold, simple and stylish, and the top frame to the bag has a satisfying 'click' when you shut it. Classy and practical, if you have a busy life, this is the perfect bag for you!
• Gold tone frame with push close clasp
• Small pocket to the front with a gold tone twist lock
• Two shorter handles to the sides
• Made from a good quality PVC leather look fabric
• Very large main interior pocket, with smaller zipped pocket
• Lined in a navy acetate fabric
• Weymouth American label to the inside
• Small white mark to the edge on the back, looks like paint. There is also a slight lean to the bag where it was previously stored not filled.
Handle Length: 41cm
Handle Height: 14cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max