1960s Large Navy Blue and Gold Framed Double Handled Carry Bag, by Weymouth American
A bag for the woman that carries her life with her (ok let's face it, it is all of us!) Large navy 1960s top handled grab bag with a massive interior pocket and a small twist lock front pocket, large enough to keep everything we need but good looking enough not too look like you are carrying round a suitcase! The colours are classic navy and gold, simple and stylish, and the top frame to the bag has a satisfying 'click' when you shut it. Classy and practical, if you have a busy life, this is the perfect bag for you!
• Gold tone frame with push close clasp
• Small pocket to the front with a gold tone twist lock
• Two shorter handles to the sides
• Made from a good quality PVC leather look fabric
• Very large main interior pocket, with smaller zipped pocket
• Lined in a navy acetate fabric
• Weymouth American label to the inside
• Small white mark to the edge on the back, looks like paint. There is also a slight lean to the bag where it was previously stored not filled.
Handle Length: 41cm
Handle Height: 14cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust