1960s Khaki and Red Checked Mod Jumper Dress, by St Michael, 45in Bust
A jumper dress is a winter staple and this fab knit from the 1960s is wonderful. From the classic St Michael, this khaki and red check number is just the perfect amount of mod. Flattering and soft, it is great to just throw on and go! The khaki is a fab little nod to the utility trends of every autumn season, just add some red boots and coat to pick out the brighter hue and you are sorted.
•Stretchy soft knit
• Fold down knit collar and placket in contrast khaki
• Elbow length sleeves
• Straight mod cut
• Contrast trim to the sleeves and hem
• Fastens three buttons to the neck
• Made from a mid-weight man made knit
• St Michael label to the back
• There is a burn to the hem of the dress, looks like a cigarette was dropped in its past, and three small grazes to the fabric, which are very hard to see, as shown in the photos
• Care/composition: orlon and antron, 40* wash
Shoulder to shoulder: 16.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Aqua Blue and White Striped Scarf Dress with Belt, by Gay Lady, 42in Bust