1960s Kelly Green Wide Brim Felt Hat, by Marida
Every boho vintage lover needs a hat like this in their wardrobe, it goes with EVERYTHING! From the late 1960s, this felt floppy brim hat in is in a bright Kelly Green shade which is a perfect contrast to all the brown leather and earthy tones of the era. Pop it on with your maxi dress, your wide flares, that flowing hippy skirt, and tie a bright scarf to the crown to really finish off the look. But make sure you wear it with confidence!
• Bright rich Kelly Green colour
• Matching felt ribbon around the crown
• Wide floppy brim - can be worn down or folded back to one side as shown
• Large domed crown
• Grosgrain ribbon band to the inside
• Marida label to the inside
• Made from a wool felt
• There is a dark mark to the brim, it is only small, shown in photo
• Care/composition: no label
Around interior band: 54cm
Height of crown of hat: 11cm
Width of Brim: 12cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Pure White Tennis Dress with Red and Blue Trim, by Montigo Bay, 38in Bust