1960s Jewel Green Knitted Bobble Beret
You don't want a beret that everyone else has, you want a knitted beret with a pom pom! From the 1960s, this cool little hat has just the right about of granny chic, but in a gorgeous jewel green that is bright and luscious. Wear pulled down or off to the side, it will add a finishing touch to your winter look.
• Bright jewel green colour
• Matching yarn bobble to the top
• Wide and loose style knit
• String to the inside to allow tightening/loosening of the fit
• Made from a soft thick acrylic yarn
• There is a little fluff separate from the yarn, from wear. It has been washed and de-bobbled.
• Care/composition: 100% acrylic, 40* wash
One size - there is string to the inside where you can make it tighter/looser
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Bright Pink Geometric Print Faux Sheepskin Hooded Coat, from The BBC Workroom, 48in Bust
1960s Warm Cream Satin Faux Fur Lined Mod Trench Coat, by Weathergay, 44in Bust