1960s Jet Black Levis Super Cord Deadstock Flares, 28in Waist
You really can't beat vintage cords, and you REALLY can't beat an original pair of deadstock Levis Super Cords! By Levis, these beauties are made from the proper stiff 100% cotton cord that are designed to hold you in place and withstand decades of wear. A straighter flare, so perfect for someone that doesn't want the statement of a really wide bell bottom, and the vertical cord elongates your legs so you look super model tall. Straighter leg jeans are really starting to come back into fashion and these are far better than the modern versions as they will just keep going!
• Deep black cord
• High waist
• Classic 5 pockets
• Firm waistband with belt loops
• Slimmer, straighter flare with slim hips and thigh
• Rivets to the joins in fabric
• Made from a heavy weight stiff cotton cord - please be aware these have no stretch but they will give and wear over time. They will need breaking in through wear only. Take note of the measurements below
• Fastens with a metal zip fly, Talon brand, with Levis metal button to the waistband
•There is a crease to the side of each leg from storage, shown in photos
• Levis Super Cord label, number 5215959 no 7236, made in GB
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 60% wash
Size stated on jean: 28x36
Hips: 38in (tight)
Inside Leg: 35in
Rise at back: 14in
Flare width seam to seam: 10.5in
Opening to fit over hips: 37.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue and Cream Stripe Collared Short Sleeve Cardigan Knit, 36in Bust
1960s Cream and Tan Marl Fisherman's Chunky Knit Jumper, by Harvanson, 46in Chest