1960s Green Stitch Woven Straw Hat
A simple hat will see you through many days of summer, and allows you to do so much with it. This hat from the early 1960s is made from classic straw, woven together to create this brimmed beauty, with green stitching to add a decorative touch. A simple straw colour is great to add coloured ribbons and feathers to, so that you can tie it into many outfits.
• Natural colour woven straw, made into a pointed bands with green coloured stitching
• Round crown with flat top
• Wide width brim
• Green ribbon to the inside band
• Slight marking to the interior band from wear, as expected. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: No labels
Around interior band: 58.5cm
Height of hat: 11cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Bright Pink Geometric Print Faux Sheepskin Hooded Coat, from The BBC Workroom, 48in Bust
1960s Warm Cream Satin Faux Fur Lined Mod Trench Coat, by Weathergay, 44in Bust