1960s Green and White Pleated Tennis Dress, by Montigo Bay, 42in Bust
Off to watch Wimbledon? I have got the dress for you! From the 1960s by Montigo Bay, this wonderfully rich kelly green and white block colour dress with its deep pleated skirt is giving me all the centre court vibes. Wear with cute little white plimsoles and maybe a yellow bag for true tennis style!
• Bright kelly green and white block colours
• Rolled collar
• Knee length
• Fastens with a zip to the back
• Matching green belt
• Deep pleated skirt
• Made from a light weight poly cotton blend
• Lined in a white acetate lining fabric
• Montigo Bay label to the back
• A little marking to the neck from wear, and a little bobbling. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: None
Waist: 34in (tight)
Length: 41in from shoulder, 1.5in hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.