1960s Green and Blue Paisley Lurex Brocade Quilted Jacket Top, 39in Bust
Handmade in the 1960s, this unusual jacket top is just perfect for the cold weather, as under the amazing brocade fabric lies a quilted body and furry lined sleeves, so you don't have to compromise on style while staying warm! The green and blue brocade fabric is eye-catching and luscious, with the bell sleeves adding drama to the jacket. Great for a night out, or a special day, to dress up your favourite flares or to add layers to your maxi dress.
• Grass green colour background with a cobalt blue paisley style pattern - the brocade fabric uses matt and shine to create a depth, and a metallic lurex thread
• Designed to slip over the head, please pay attention to the hip measurement
• Short Mao collar
• Box like fit, hip length
• Bracelet length bell sleeves - amazing curved seam to the shoulder
• Fastens using a zip to the front, which is only fitted 3/4 of the way down the front - large round zipper pull
• Made from mid-weight brocade fabric with a lurex metallic thread
• Lined in a blue quilted fabric on the body, and a fuzzy man-made fabric to the sleeves
• No labels, handmade to a high standard
• There is a mark across the inside of the collar, as shown in last photo
• Care/composition: no labels, handmade to a high standard
Bust: 40in - I would advise being at least 1in smaller
Hips: 37in - please measure your shoulder width as this must go over your head
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Pure White Tennis Dress with Red and Blue Trim, by Montigo Bay, 38in Bust