1960s Golden Yellow Geometric Reversible Hooded Anorak, 48in Chest
What a coat!! The pattern alone on this 1960s jacket is amazing, with the golden colour pallet and funky geometric design. It is very much something that the 1990s took inspiration from. But, this fantastic coat is hiding a secret........turn it inside out and it becomes an anorak with a fold away hood. I am not sure it could get any better than this! Move over boring waterproofs, vintage has totally won this round!
• Geometric arch pattern in golden yellow, brown and orange with black detailing
• Patterned outside made from what feels like a cotton blend soft fabric
• Fold down collar that can be worn zipped up like a turtle neck
• Plain yellow waterproof coat inside that feels like nylon
• Hidden hood in zipped pocket on the neck, with buttons and cord fastenings
• Zipped pockets to the hips on both sides
• Metal double sided zip to fasten
• Black stretch ribbed trim to sleeves
• No makers labels
• There is a tiny bit of wear to the edges of the sleeves where the pattern has rubbed a little, and a hole on one sleeve cuff that has been darned and mended. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no labels
Chest: 48in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue and Cream Stripe Collared Short Sleeve Cardigan Knit, 36in Bust
1960s Cream and Tan Marl Fisherman's Chunky Knit Jumper, by Harvanson, 46in Chest