1960s Gold and Black Indian Embossed Adjustable Circle Bag
Just wow. This bag is amazing! From the 1960s, this cute little circle bag will sure turns heads with the beautiful Indian golden embossed design. Just the perfect size to fit all your modern bits and bobs, this can be worn in two ways thanks to the clever adjustable strap. Great to wear with jeans and a dagger collar shirt, or that classic Indian cotton kaftan, this bag will become a firm favourite I am sure!
• Gold embossed design to both sides in a high shine gold, with images of Indian people in traditional dress
• Black leather with slight sheen
• Adjustable strap with poppers to fasten
• Large interior and two small elasticated slip pocket
• Lined in a black satin
• There are a couple of small scuffs to the leather on the edge, but these are minimal. There is some dirt to the inside but this does not affect the outside.
Strap Length: 77cm longest, 45cm shortest
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue, Yellow and White Stripe Zip Front Cycle Top, by Newmarket, 41in Chest