1960s Flower Power Mini Mod Collared Dress, by Julie Joy, 38in Bust
Fab and funky 1960s classic mini dress, covered with the quintessential daisy of the era in the most perfect retro colours. This screams 60s Mod go-go girl! The cute little fold over collar and short length is so girly and of the time, which when worn looser as is shown stops it being 'too short'. Wear with some amazing coloured tights and little block patent heels for the perfect Twiggy look!
• Cream coloured backgound with yellow, orange, brown and white classic 60s flowers - colour closest to tenth photo
• Cute little fold down collar
• Made from a mid-weight linen blend fabric
• Short sleeves
• Fastens with buttons to the front, undoes to just above the waist
• Darts to the bust for slight fit
• Julie Joy label to the back
• There is a small pin head size hole and a black mark to the front of the dress, abut hip length. There are also natural slubs to the fabric. Shown in last photos
• Care/composition: no label
Bust: 40in (armpit to armpit doubled), I would advise being smaller for the looser straight fit of the decade - mannequin is 34-36in which I feel is just right.
Length: 29in from shoulder, no extra hem
Shoulder to shoulder: 14.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max