1960s Dusky Pink Trilby Style Hat
A delicate dusky pink with a sprinkling of style, this 1960s wool felt trilby style hat is a wonderful finish to a winter outfit. Very flattering with the dipped brim over the eye, the only adornment is a matching wool corsage with band, perfect to make a statement without standing out.
• Flower corsage to one side and matching trim to crown
• Soft dusky pink colour
• Asymmetric brim
• Domed crown
• Made from what feels like a wool felt
• Grosgrain ribbon band to the inside
• Very light mark to the crown, shown in photo
• Care/composition: no labels
Around interior band: 53cm
Height of crown: 9.5cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Mustard and Black Wool Waistcoat, by Scott Lester, 41in Bust