1960s Deep Purple Frilled Wizard Sleeve Mini Dress, 38in Bust
Like a statement sleeve? Look no further than this cadbury purple dream! From the 1960s, this mini dress is slightly prairie in its vibe with the high frill neckline and tight bodice. The mid-thigh skirt is slightly A-line and perfect to wear with go-go boots or little Mary Janes. But the sleeves are the show stopper; wide funnel wizard shape edged with matching frill! Amazing!
• Deep cadbury purple colour - closest to the main photos
• Long wide fluted sleeves with frill edge
• High neck with frilled edge
• Darts to bust for a fitted bodice
• Attached matching waist belt
• Mid-thigh mini length
• Made from mid-weight knit crimplene
• Fastens with a metal zip to the back, Alpha brand, and hook and eye to the top
• Care/composition: none
Bust: 38in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Sleeve Length: 23in shortest, 29in longest
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max