1960s Deep Green Lilac Floral Wide Collar Mini Dress, 37in Bust
Vintage homemade dresses are lovely as you can imagine the maker sitting and creating it. But, they are even better when you meet that maker and tell you that it was their favourite dress to wear! From the late 1960s, when the hippy look really began to take hold, this lovely mini dress has wonderful flirty skater skirt, a hint of prairie in the sleeves and a wide collar. The deep green colour is lifted by the delicate lilac and bright green to make this a dress you could wear all year round with boots, trainers or heels.
• Deep green background with lilac and pink small flowers and bright green foliage
• High square neckline with extra wide collar
• Decorative folds to the bust
• Small puff to the shoulder
• Long sleeves with tighter cuffs, fasten with round green buttons
• Fabric tie belt to the waist to cinch in
• Short skater style skirt
• Fastens with a nylon zip to the back, Z brand
• Made from a soft mid weight poly cotton blend
• This has been homemade to a very high standard - I had the pleasure of meeting the woman who made it and this was one of her favourite pieces when she was a teenager!
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 37in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 35in (no extra hem)
Sleeve length: 26.5in
Shoulder to shoulder: 13.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max