1960s Deadstock White Denim Boilersuit Jumpsuit, 43in Bust
Some see a decorators boiler suit, I see an incredibly versatile jumpsuit! From the 1960s, these coveralls have never been used, not a touch of paint has touched them! Very rare! They are made from a really good weight cotton so will hold a collar pop and a turn up well. Make these look less utility and more chic with the addition of a snazzy belt, some over the top jewellery and some fab shoes. They are quite literally a blank canvas for you to stamp your individuality on!
• Bright white collar
• Fold down collar
• Buttons to hips for internal access
• Long sleeves with button cuff
• Pockets to hips and chest and back
• Elasticated waist to back
• Fastens with buttons to the front
• Fristads Sanfor label to inside, with original sales cardboard label to the lapel
• Made from a mid weight cotton
• There is one small rust mark to one side seam. Shown in photo.
• Care/composition: Cotton
Bust: 43in max - this can be worn by anyone smaller, it will more baggy. Shown on a 34in bust model
Inside Leg: 32in
Rise at Back: 16in
Shoulder to Waist: 16in
Shoulder to shoulder: 18in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.