1960s Deadstock White Denim Boilersuit Jumpsuit, 43in Bust
Some see a decorators boiler suit, I see an incredibly versatile jumpsuit! From the 1960s, these coveralls have never been used, not a touch of paint has touched them! Very rare! They are made from a really good weight cotton so will hold a collar pop and a turn up well. Make these look less utility and more chic with the addition of a snazzy belt, some over the top jewellery and some fab shoes. They are quite literally a blank canvas for you to stamp your individuality on!
• Bright white collar
• Fold down collar
• Buttons to hips for internal access
• Long sleeves with button cuff
• Pockets to hips and chest and back
• Elasticated waist to back
• Fastens with buttons to the front
• Fristads Sanfor label to inside, with original sales cardboard label to the lapel
• Made from a mid weight cotton
• There is one small rust mark to one side seam. Shown in photo.
• Care/composition: Cotton
Bust: 43in max - this can be worn by anyone smaller, it will more baggy. Shown on a 34in bust model
Inside Leg: 32in
Rise at Back: 16in
Shoulder to Waist: 16in
Shoulder to shoulder: 18in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Pure White Tennis Dress with Red and Blue Trim, by Montigo Bay, 38in Bust