1960s Deadstock Navy Blue Lace A-line Half Slip, by Sidroy, 22in-32in
Wonderful 1960s deadstock half slip sample from Sidroy in a very unusual navy blue. This blue vintage slip has a lovely wide floral white lace band detailing to the bottom, and a split to allow ease of movement. This will give a nice smooth silhouette under a skirt or dress, and thanks to the elasticated waistband, will be comfortable to wear all day and move with you. Why settle for a nude, boring, modern day equivalent? Go for a vintage original to really feel sexy and ladylike!
• Rare deadstock sample - this would have been used by salesmen visiting stores & customers - still with both original labels on!
• Designed to go under pencil or A-line skirts and dresses, but would work under fuller skirts also
• Small navy bow to top of split
• Small split to front
• Lace trim to bottom
• Elasticated waist for comfort
• Sidroy label to seam. Sidroy hang tag and sample label stapled to front of garment
• Care/composition: Nylon. Hot hand wash.
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Bright Orange Tie Dye Floral Print Towelling Beach Dress, 43in Bust