1960s Crewel Embroidery Black Wool Jacket, 44in Bust
Absolutely stunning light wool jacket from the 1960s that is covered in a crewel work embroidery in a rainbow of colours. This is a show stopper, a piece that will bring joy to your wardrobe. Great to wear with more modern pieces, it will bring colour and pattern to your favourite jeans or cropped summer linens, but would be most fabulous with a paid of original flares for a true hippy look.
• Amazing bright colour crewel embroidery all over, with finer embroidery to the edges
• Fastens using fabric knot buttons to the front
• Stand up Mao style collar
• Boxy cut
• Long sleeves
• Made from a light weight black wool
• Spare button to the inside
• Lined in a black silky fabric, I think it is a acetate blend
• There is a small amount of bobbling to the inside, and a little under the arms, shown in photos
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 44in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 19in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max