1960s Cream Short Sleeve Shirt with Green Flower Smocking, 37in Bust
This 1960s cream shirt is so so beautiful! The front is covered in wonderfully tactile smocking, edged with sage green cotton and finished off with light pink little flowers for a cute and girly look. This looked fabulous worn with a pinafore dress, showing off the smocking and the frogging buttons.
• Smocking detail front with green cotton, with delicate pink floral details
• Cream colour fabric
• Mandarin style collar with smocking detail
• Fastens using frogging fasteners to the front
• Small slit to the sides
• Short sleeves with smocking trim
• Made from lightweight poly blend fabric
• Lily label to the back, made in China
• Care/composition: 37% polyester, 63% poly/viscose blend yarn
Bust: 37in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Pure White Tennis Dress with Red and Blue Trim, by Montigo Bay, 38in Bust