1960s Cream Ruffle Sleeve Mini Dress, by John Marks, 38in Bust
If dresses could talk, this would tell you some stories. From John Marks in the 1960s, this cream mini dress was the original owners clubbing dress and would go weekly for a bit of dance and some fun. Due to the exciting life it has led, it does have some faults but that makes it all more fab. Mini in length, with these amazing ruffle sleeves that are trimmed in satin to catch the light as you boogie, this dress really needs to see some more dancefloors.
• Cream colour
• Short ruffled sleeves with satin ribbon trim
• Fitted bust
• V-neck front
• Short mini length
• Made from a light weight man made fabric
• Fastens with a zip to the back
• Lined in a cream acetate
• John Marks label to the inside
• The dress has a few issues; there is some darker marks to one sleeve front and a pin head hole from a burn, a food/drink mark to the front under the bust, a mark to one hip, and one to the bust. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: hand wash
Sleeve length: 17in
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 13.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.