1960s Cocoa and White Swirl Print Asymmetric Shift Dress, by Norman Linton, 44in Bust
From by the Norman Linton 'Slimosizes' range, which was designed to be a slimming cut for the more curvy woman, this great 1960s shift is perfect for warmer days and fun events. In a cotton feel fabric, the dress lines are simple and clean, allowing for the large swirl print to do the talking. The white edge and matching buttons add a little contrast to the asymmetric front, creating interest without adding bulk. Flattering colours and style, this is wonderful for a 1960s fan.
• Cocoa brown and white colour swirl design print
• Sleeveless, shift style fit
• Square neck
• Asymmetric closure
• Fastens with fabric coloured white buttons to the front
• Spare button inside
• Made from a mid-weight, light textured fabric that feels like a mid weight cotton
• Norman Linton Slimosizes label to the back - designed for a slimming fit
• There are two small snags/rubs to the fabric, and a faint mark, shown in photos
• Care/composition: calpretta, cotton finish
Length: 38.5in with 1.5in hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Pure White Tennis Dress with Red and Blue Trim, by Montigo Bay, 38in Bust