1960s Citrus Floral and Gold Necklace and Clip On Earring Set
There is something so wonderful when you find a matching set of vintage jewellery. From the 1960s, this Coro set is a lovely warm colour pop of citrus. Made with small coloured flowers in tones of orange and red, offset with light gold metal, it is certainly a stand out collection. There are rhinestones nestled within the flowers to catch the light and add depth. It is an intricate piece that would look wonderful with a tonal colour outfit.
• Single 'strand' necklace that is adjustable in length
• Light gold tone metal
• Flower clusters to the necklace in orange, peach, yellow and red with rhinestone detailing
• Necklace fastens with a hook and a chain with red beads
• Earrings 6 multi colour flowers with rhinestones - red, yellow and a singe ice blue
• Earrings have a clip on back, pedal shape, still strong
• Coro brand stamped to the clips and hook
Necklace Length: 35cm shortest, 43cm longest
Earrings: 3.3cm x 2cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any items or information given.
We Also Recommend
1960s Camel and Brown Knitted Drop Waist Jumper Dress, Bust 36in to 42in