1960s Camel Double Flap Large Handbag, by Weymouth America
Are you like me, carrying loads in your daily bag, but want something smarter? This late 1960s camel and caramel handbag is FAB as it has two, YES TWO sections, both with different pockets so you can be organised while still looking put together. By the great handbag brand Weymouth American, it is sturdy with a great quality textured vinyl which will keep your bits and bobs dry in the Spring showers.
• Camel and butterscotch colours
• Two large flaps to top to close
• Flaps fasten with twist locks to the front
• Double grab handles
• Made from a textured faux leather vinyl fabric
• Two large separate sections, one has two large main pockets, one large central zip pocket and one small zip pocket, the other has one large pocket and one small zip pocket.
• Lined in dark brown acetate fabric
• Weymouth American brand label to the inside
• There is a couple of little marks to the back, a scuff to the front and a few marks to the top, all shown in photos
Height with handles: 39cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.