1960s Camel Cord Short Jacket with Leopard Fleece Lining, 47in Bust
Handmade in the 1960s, this fab little coat made from a light camel cord has a funky little secret hiding........a cool leopard lining! With its boxy, loose fit, it is perfect to wear casually and throw on over your jeans for the day, The small round collar shows a hint of the leopard fleecy lining, which you could add more to by rolling up the sleeve cuffs. Warm and cosy, and very cool, it has slight lumberjack vibes with a rockabilly slant.
• Light camel cord, closest in colour to the close up images
• Classic brown and black leopard print
• Round collar with leopard to the top
• Box like fit, hip length
• Long sleeves with a slight shoulder pad for fit
• Fastens using large horn like plastic buttons to the front
• Made from a soft cotton cord fabric
• Lined in a brown leopard furry fleece like material
• No labels, handmade to a medium standard
• There is a mark across the back just below the collar, shown in photos
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 47in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.