1960s Camel and Brown Knitted Drop Waist Jumper Dress, Bust 36in to 42in
A jumper dress is a winter staple and this fab knit from the 1960s is wonderful. Made from a light camel and brown yarn, it is super stretchy and super comfortable. The drop waist and kick skirt is flattering and stylish, with a little nod to the 1920s. Perfect to wear with brogues or boots, it will become a go to when the temperature drops.
• Light camel colour with dark cocoa brown accents, closest in colour to the main photos
• Super stretchy knit with checked detailing and raised stripes
• High polo neck with checked detail
• Long sleeves with checked cuff trim
• Drop waist
• Kick flare to the skirt, below knee length
• Fastens with a short metal zip to the back of the neck, Talon brand
• Made from an acrylic/poly yarn
• There are a couple of small brown marks to the skirt, and one to the waist, which look like something was dropped down it. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 36-42in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Drop Waist: 31-36in
Shoulder to shoulder: 14-16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue and Cream Stripe Collared Short Sleeve Cardigan Knit, 36in Bust
1960s Cream and Tan Marl Fisherman's Chunky Knit Jumper, by Harvanson, 46in Chest