1960s Buttercup Yellow and Mustard Mini Mod Dress, By Demi-Dress, 36in Bust
Perfect for a petite vintage fan, this 1960s mod style mini was made especially for people of a shorter height, so everything is designed for smaller proportions! In a wonderful buttercup yellow and mustard colour palette, it is very sweet little number with all the cute Twiggy vibes you would want from a mod mini!
• Buttercup yellow and dirty mustard colour - the yellow is lighter than shown
• Round Peter Pan style collar
• Pin tucks and buttons to the front
• Mini length
• Dark brown belt to the waist with belt loops
• Fastens with a metal zip to the back
• Made from what feels like a moygashel fabric, which has natural slubs and texture
• Your 5'2" Demi Dress label to the back
• There is one area of a stain on the hip, and the belt is a little worn. All shown in photos
• Care/composition: mild hand wash
Length: 31in with 1in hem
Shoulder to waist: 17in
Please be aware this was made for people around 5foot 2in tall.
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Pure White Tennis Dress with Red and Blue Trim, by Montigo Bay, 38in Bust