1960s Chocolate Brown Suede Sheepskin Lined Boots, by Moorlands, UK 5
Getting harder and harder to find, these real sheepskin lined Moorland boots are wonderful if you get cold feet like me. Comfortable, warm, and great to add to outfits from all eras, these are unrivaled vintage winter boots. If you plan to wear them in rain and snow I would advise a quick spray of suede protector spray to keep these and your feet dry.
• Made from a mid weight brown suede, and lined in a white sheeps wool for warmth
• Rounded toe
• Small block heel
• Brown crepe sole with texture for grip
• Fastens with a zip to the side, L brand
• Moorlands label to the inside
• There are scuffs to the boots, some rubbing to the suede, some marks to the suede especially at the toe, and slight wear to the soles. All shown in photos. These are not perfect but have expected wear and tear for the age
• Care/composition: real sheepskin, suede
Length toe to heel: 10.25in
Width at ball of foot: 3.5in
Height of boot including heel: 14.5in
Calf width: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust