1960s Bronze Gold Lame Party Dress with Bow, 44in Bust
Beautiful 1960s sparkly bronze gold lame dress with a cute little side bow and short sleeves.......a perfect dress for the volup party loving vintage gal! The simple cut of the dress stops the material turning this in to an over the top metallic frock.....the flattering flare to the knee length skirt balances the figure and the bow to the front adds a simple but pretty focus for the eye. The round neck will allow you to wear long, lengthening necklaces to add some extra bling, and the short sleeves show a little skin and allow for some statement bracelets to be shown off! This is the perfect dress for a party, you will catch the light like a glowing diva and show that style will always win...you don't need to get everything out to be stunning!
• Sparkly gold copper lame fabric with a black background which makes the metallic fabric shine more
• Round neck and darts to the front
• Matching bow to the side
• Skirt has a fuller flare with a box pleat to the side
• Knee length
• Short sleeves
• Fastens using a metal zip to the back, brand SF, and a hook an eye
• Lined in a black polyester fabric
• No label apart from a size 44 label
• There are very small pulls to the back where the zip has caught, and there is a mark to the inside bust lining. There is marks to the bust from a spill, which can only been seen in certain lights, and there is a small cigarette burn to the skirt. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no labels. Would advise dry clean
Bust: 44in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Waist: 15in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max