1960s Golden Yellow Wicker Brimmed Cap
Like the straw hats but prefer a more practical option? This bright golden yellow brimmed cap from the 1960s is just what you need! Made from a woven wicker, this is just like a baseball cap but with much more style, with the wide round brim keeping the sun from your eyes and your head nice and cool. Wear it safe in the knowledge that one very similar was worn briefly by the fab Bobby on Queer Eye in one episode......if it is good enough for the Fab Five........
• Golden bright yellow made from woven wicker
• Wide rounded brim
• Domed like a baseball cap, but sits slightly back on the head
• Coated woven band to the edge
• One small 'break' in the edging caused by the end of the straw - not a fault but caused when manufactured
• Care/composition: No labels
Around interior band: 54cm
Height of hat: 11cm
brim length: 12cm approx
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Bright Green and Pink Psychedelic Print Silk Shift Dress, by Colin Glascoe, 41in Bust
1960s Light Blue Silk Chiffon Crepe Tiered Mini Dress, by Jane and Jane, Early Jean Muir, 34in Bust