1960s Bright Yellow Patent Leather Deadstock Brogues, by Russell and Bromley, UK8/9
If you like your vintage rare and fun, then look no further than these amazing shoes! From the 1960s, these Russell and Bromley yellow patent lace up brogues are a one off. Originally made by Russell and Bromley as a salesman sample that would travel around as an example of what the brand could do, these shoes have never been worn! They come with branded shoe trees, which is why they are in such amazing condition. These are wonderfully bright, unashamedly fun, and perfectly stylish. Use to brighten up a plain outfit, or compliment your already colourful wardrobe.
• Bright canary yellow patent leather, quite soft
• Brown plastic branded shoe trees
• Minimal stitching design to the shoe
• Tiny heel
• Elongated rounded toe
• Black cotton shoelaces
• Leather patent upper, and inner
• Unmarked and unworn black plastic sole, Salgo brand
• No size markings, an 'S' has been written inside
• Russell and Bromley name to the inside
• There is a dark mark to one toe, and a couple of marks to the other toe and small ones to the shoe sides from storage. There is a small amount of crinkling to the leather from storage. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no labels
Length toe to heel: 11in
Width at ball of foot: 3.75in
Heel height: 2cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue and Cream Stripe Collared Short Sleeve Cardigan Knit, 36in Bust
1960s Cream and Tan Marl Fisherman's Chunky Knit Jumper, by Harvanson, 46in Chest