1960s Bright Yellow and Navy Trim Mod Shift Dress, by Jaeger, 38in Bust
For a burst of Summer colour, this 1960s Jaeger shift is perfect. In a bright yellow linen style fabric, offset with a deep navy trim, its classic mod style is flattering yet comfy. The mid thigh length is easier to wear than the real minis from the decade, and the shift fits where it touches. Be era appropriate and wear with mary janes or knee boots, or wear with navy trainers for a more modern twist.
• Navy trim to the round neck, with a double navy top stitching
• Bright yellow colour, most similar to the main photos
• Knee length
• Long darts to the side
• Fastens with a metal zip to the back, unbranded, and a hook and eye to the top
• Made from a mid weight blended fabric that looks like a linen slub
• Lined in a yellow acetate
• Jaeger label to the back
• There are a couple of lighter areas that look like previous stain removal attempts, and a slight fray to the fabric at the bottom of the zip, shown in photos
• Care/composition: 100% viscose rayon, 40* wash
Bust: 38in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Bright Orange Tie Dye Floral Print Towelling Beach Dress, 43in Bust