1960s Bright Red Hooded Duffle Coat, by Mark Stevens, 44in Bust
Such an amazing Mod coat! From the 1960s by Mark Stevens, this pillar box bright red coat has fab duffle coat vibes thanks to the silver clasps down the front and the large hood. But the best design feature I think are the pockets! The square shape patch pockets have top stitching that makes them look like cubes.........a fab space age touch! Great to wear over a little 1960s mini skirt with white mary janes, this coat will keep you warm and stylish for years to come.
• Awesome geometric cube style pockets to the hips
• Bright pillar box red colour
• Hood to the back
• Above knee length with a slight flair to the 'skirt'
• Fastens down the front with silver tone hoops and fold over snaps that looks similar to a duffle
• Made from a heavy weight wool
• Lined in a matching red poly fabric
• Mark Stevens label to the inside
• There is a mark to the lining of the hood at the side, wear to the wool on the edges of the sleeve cuffs where some of the pile has been rubbed down, and a mark to the bottom of the coat by the hem. Shown in photos/
• Care/composition: no labels, dry clean only
Bust: 44in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 36in with 1in hem
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Aqua Blue and White Striped Scarf Dress with Belt, by Gay Lady, 42in Bust