1960s Bright Orange Tie Dye Floral Print Towelling Beach Dress, 43in Bust
Perfect for your summer holiday, this 1960s toweling beach dress is perfect to see you from pool side to cafe front in style and comfort. Designed to just pop over your swimwear, this is a loose but flattering trapeze cut mini with a large pocket to pop your essentials in, just add a huge hat and some bright sandals to complete the look!
• Orange, yellow, pink and turquoise print with a floral tie dye style
• Cut in a shift dress style
• Above the knee length
• Scoop neck
• Fastens self covered buttons to the front
• Large pocket to one side
• Made from a light weight blended toweling, the loops of the fabric are shorter than traditional toweling and the back is smooth
• Faded label to the back
• The matching bottom button was missing, so has been replaced with a plain blue that ties in nicely with the print. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no label
Bust: 43in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue and Cream Stripe Collared Short Sleeve Cardigan Knit, 36in Bust
1960s Cream and Tan Marl Fisherman's Chunky Knit Jumper, by Harvanson, 46in Chest