1960s Bright Orange Ribbed Crimplene Mod Dress and Jacket Suit Set, by Butte Knit, 40in Bust
This just sums up the 1960s mod trend! Made from a bright orange ribbed crimplene, with a white trim around all the details and matching orange and white buttons, this is just begging for some matching white boots and vinyl handbag. The dress underneath is fairly simple, with just a matching trim neckline and front seams, it is loose but flattering. The jacket, which is a little more fitted, could be worn with other outfits if you need an injection of colour with your every day jeans or a colour clash with another mini dress. A classic 1960s suit!
• Bright orange with white accents
• Fold down notched collar with white trim that carries on down the button placket
• Two pockets to the hips with white trim
• Faux belt to the back with white trim
• Fastens with three orange and white buttons to the front
• Jacket has long sleeves with 2 matching orange and white buttons to the cuff
• Both made from a mid weight knit crimplene, the jacket has a ribbed texture
• White binding to the round neck, and decorative double sewn seams to the front
• Short sleeves
• Shift dress shape, slight fit to the bust
• Dress fastens with a nylon zip at the back, Talon brand, with a hook and loop to the top
• Both the skirt and jacket are unlined
• Butte Knit label to the inside
• The decorative seams to the front have been re-sewn. There is a dent to the fabric where is was taken up at some point. There is a small pull to the fabric of the dress on one shoulder and the hip, and some rubbing to the bottom of the coat. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: 100% textured dacron polyester
Dress Bust: 40in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shouder to shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max