1960s Bright Neon Pink & Purple Knitted GoGo Mini Mod Dress, 36in Bust
Crazy bright neon pink 1960s knitted mini dress with purple stripe and diamond pattern, made for the bright loving 60s gal by Draltex by Omco! This is a very soft man-made knit, perfect for wearing alone or layering up in the colder weather and is easy to care for. The high neck and straight cut is flattering and easy to pop on and go, with the mini length being cheeky but cute, which is just what you need from a 60s dress. The highlighter colours are certainly not for the shy, this is an eye-catching hue that will certainly get you noticed! Twiggy would have been proud to own this fab go go space age mini back in the day!
• Bright highlighter pink dress (colour closest to close up of fabric picture) with a purple stripe and diamond pattern to the bottom
• Straight cut mid-thigh mini length
• Decorative diamond stitching to the neck and sleeve holes
• High round neck
• Fastens with a short nylon zip to the back of the neck, by Opti
• Belt loops but no belt
• Made from a mid-weight knitted acrylic fabric
• Draltex by Omco label to the back
• Care/composition: 100% acrylic, 40* wash
Bust: 35-38in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max