1960s Bright Jade Green Silk Slouch Artists Beret Hat with Bow, by John Boyd
What better way to finish an outfit that with a 1960s hat by one of the late Royal Milliners? In a gorgeous jade green, which really glows in the light, this style of hat could really be seen as being quite modern. Designed in a slouch style, it is very similar to the larger artists berets that were sported by many famous creative people. It can be worn to the back or side, dependent what vibe you would like, and is finished off with a large knot bow to the back.
• Bright jade green in a dupioni silk, which has a slight texture
• Large knot bow to the back of the hat which weighs down the crown
• Soft and slouchy crown which can be worn to the back, or more to one side. Both ways shown
• Stiff band around the head
• Soft velvet band to the front of band on the inside to stop movement when worn
• Soft cotton grosgrain ribbon band to the inside
• Lined in a white silky fabric
• John Boyd label to the inside - Boyd was a trusted milliner to the Royal family
• Care/composition: no labels
Around interior band: 54cm
Width of hat: 13.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue and Cream Stripe Collared Short Sleeve Cardigan Knit, 36in Bust
1960s Cream and Tan Marl Fisherman's Chunky Knit Jumper, by Harvanson, 46in Chest