1960s Bright Green and Pink Psychedelic Print Silk Shift Dress, by Colin Glascoe, 41in Bust
There is something about the psychedelic prints of the 1960s! By designer Colin Glascoe, this silk shift is so fabulous. Designed to skim your figure not cling to it, it give you ease of movement and an elegant look. The colours and print are amazing, bright and full of joy, giving you plenty of options for accessories. Perfect to brighten up any party!
• Psychedelic style print in hues of green and blue with shades of violet and pink
• Looser shift cut
• Self covered buttons to one shoulder
• Round neck
• Fastens with a metal zip to the back
• Made from a light silk
• Lined in a light lilac man made fabric
• Colin Glascoe label to the inside
• There is a collection of small holes to one shoulder, but these are not noticeable due to the print, shown in photo
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 40in with extra 2in hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue, Yellow and White Stripe Zip Front Cycle Top, by Newmarket, 41in Chest