1960s Bright Flower Power Maxi Skirt with Scalloped Hem, by Ruth Clarage, 29in Waist
This Ruth Clarage skirt really does embody the flower power vibes of the late 1960s, from the colours to the simple daisy style blooms. Made from a crisp cotton, perfect for the season, the bright citrus colours really pop giving you the feeling of sunshine even when the day is a little gloomy. The construction is fascinating, made from long twisted panels to create the wonderful fit to the hip and fullness and the scalloped hem. Wear with a simple white top to allow the skirt to sing, or why not team with out bright pom pom waistcoat for an outfit full of colour?
• Bright simple flowers in yellow, green, orange and pink
• Fresh white background
• Scalloped hem edge
• Fitted to the waist and hip, with the panels twisting out to create fullness
• Maxi length
• Firm waistband
• Made from a light crisp cotton
• Fastens using a metal zip to the back, Lightening brand, with hook and eye to the waistband
• Ruth Clarage label to the inside
• Care/composition: no label, machine wash on warm gentle
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust