1960s Bright Aqua Smart Button Front Shift Dress, by Chevaline, 42.5in Bust
If you need a smart dress for a special occasion, a 1960s shift is a classic, and this bright aqua number by Chevaline has all the class of a Jackie O outfit! The construction is very clever, with shaped darts front and back to allow a flattering light fit to the body, with simple decoration from the covered button from and roll down neckline. Add white or a bright colour accessories to finish.
• Bright aqua colour with a mid-sheen
• Rolled cowl style collar
• Knee length shift cut
• Decorative elf covered buttons to the front
• Clever shaped darts to the front and back to allow for a slight fit to the body
• Bracelet length sleeves
• Fastens with a metal zip to the back
• Made from a mid weight silk wool blend - there is a very slight feeling of wool when rubbed against the skin
• Lined in a matching aqua fabric
• Chevaline London label to the inside
• There are a few marks, but they are all quite faint. There is a water mark/stain to one bust, a small mark to the collar, a small mark near the buttons, one to the hip and one to the front. There is also visible stitch/line to the sleeve. All shown in photos. These are not really noticeable unless in very bright light.
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 40in with extra 1.5in hem
Shoulder to shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Pure White Tennis Dress with Red and Blue Trim, by Montigo Bay, 38in Bust