1960s Blue, Yellow and White Stripe Zip Front Cycle Top, by Newmarket, 41in Chest
Love cycling? Love vintage? I got you covered! This is a fab vintage cycling top in blue, yellow and white with the group branding Newmarket CC to the front and back. Made from a stretchy acrylic which is soft and comfy, and with the classic pockets to the back, this is perfect to arrive at your cycle meet and stand out from the modern cycle enthusiasts!
• Newmarket CC branding to the front and back
• Dark blue with yellow and white stripes to the side
• Button pockets to the back
• Fastens with a zip to the front
• Stretched ribbed collar and cuffs with white stripes
• Made from a mid weight stretchy knit fabric
• Campitello label to the inside
• There is a little cracking to the decal from wear and is expected from age, shown in photo
• Care/composition: 100% acrylic
Chest: 41in - 46in - meant to be worn tight
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Red, White and Black Cyleca High Wycombe Cycle Zip Up Jacket, 40in Chest