1960s Blue Cotton Utility Work Wear Jacket, 50in Chest
The workwear jacket is such a versatile piece; goes with everything, easy to wear and style and easy to clean! This 1960s light blue cotton jacket is over sized and simple in its style, wear with jeans or cords or over dungarees, roll up the sleeves for a devil may care attitude and team with a striped Bretton top. If you want a more fitted look, it does look great belted.
• Light cloud blue colour
• Loose sleeves with dropped collar seam
• Small fold over notched collar
• One breast pocket, two pockets to hips
• There are fabric pockets to the inside of the shoulder which was for shoulder pads at some time
• No fastening, open fronted
• Made from a mid weight soft cotton
• Caneba Spain label to the back
• There is the perfect amount of wear, with some fading all over in places as well as some worn/rubbed areas from use. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no labels
Chest: 50in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Sleeve length: 15in from the drop seam
Shoulder to Shoulder: 25in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Pure White Tennis Dress with Red and Blue Trim, by Montigo Bay, 38in Bust