1960s Blue and White Stripe Zip Front Cycle Top, by Meral, 38in Chest
Love cycling? Love vintage? I got you covered! This is a fab vintage cycling top in blues and white with the brand Meral to the front and back. Made from a stretchy acrylic which is soft and comfy, and with the classic pockets to the back, this is perfect to arrive at your cycle meet and stand out from the modern cycle enthusiasts!
• Meral branding to the front an back in a velour type print
• Light blue with dark blue and white stripes to the side
• Button pockets to the back
• Fastens with a zip to the front
• Stretched ribbed collar and cuffs
• Made from a mid weight stretchy knit fabric
• Tricots de Rocher label to the back
• There is a little cracking to the decal from wear and is expected from age, shown in photo
• Care/composition: 100% acrylic
Chest: 36in - 41in - meant to be worn tight
Shoulder to Shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Bright Pink Geometric Print Faux Sheepskin Hooded Coat, from The BBC Workroom, 48in Bust
1960s Warm Cream Satin Faux Fur Lined Mod Trench Coat, by Weathergay, 44in Bust